Ever dream of leaving city or suburban life to live on a little farm of your own? Welcome to the iconic Teddington-a true gentlemanâ€™s farm. Imagine what life would be like in this historic home built in 1820, and located in picturesque Old Church. Situated on 14+ acres of pastoral property where you can pick apples, pears, peaches and cherries from the orchard. Teddington is a unique home close to all the conveniences of the city set in your own little slice of heaven. Escape the hustle and bustle for a more bucolic existence with updated bathrooms and kitchen & a guest house entertaining. This beautiful home is complete with upgrades & an English basement, yet full of original character. There is a lovely vegetable garden, greenhouse, and a barn for raising your own livestock. Teddington is simply magical.--
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Cooking, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Stove Hood, Washer
- 1St Floor Bedrm W/ Full Bath, 1St Floor Bedroom, Beamed Ceiling, Breakfast Nook, Built In Cabinet/Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Eat-In-Kitchen
- Carpet-Part, Wood
- Heat Pump
- Forced Hot Air, Heat Pump
- Deck, Green House Wn, Guest House, Horse Permitted, Out Building, Swing Sets
- Mechanicsville Turnpike to right Old Church Road to left on Teddington Lane.
Property Listed By Joyner Fine Properties
All or a portion of the multiple Listing information is provided by the Central Virginia Regional Multiple Listing Service, LLC, from a copyrighted compilation of Listings. All CVR MLS information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. The compilation of Listings and each 33 | Page CVR MLS Rules and Regulations 2013 All rights reserved individual Listing are ©2014 Central Virginia Regional Multiple Listing Service, LLC. All rights reserved.