Welcome to Serenity Downs! A hidden retreat nestled on the Diascund Creek and surrounded by Natures beauty and abundant Wild Life! Truly a Pristine Beautiful and Private Retreat
This beautiful Custom Built Home has all the contemporary amenities, with a warm traditional interior. This home features a vaulted foyer that opens to large family room and a modern kitchen, with hardwood floors and custom carpentry throughout. The Morning room sits directly off kitchen with natural lighting from the overhead sky lights and bay window that looks out over the park like setting of the expansive lawn area, with the waterfront of the Diascund Creek as a backdrop. The Florida Room is warm and inviting, with a wall of windows offering another picturesque view of water. The floor plan open up to a large room that is currently being used an Office/Study/Library, with wet bar and stone fireplace for year round enjoyment . The first floor master bedroom suite has a walk-in closet and built ins cabinetry, a master bath, with a stall shower, jetted tub and double vanities.Expensive deck out back ,with access from first floor Master Bedroom suite, the Florida Room, and a large Screened in Porch.
- Central Vac, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Cooking, Gas Cooking, Gas Grill, Generator, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish, Smoke Alarm, Wall Oven, Washer
- 1St Floor Bedrm W/ Full Bath, 9 Ft + Ceilings, Bay/Bow Window, Breakfast Nook, Butlers Pantry, Ceiling Fan, Countertops - Solid Surface, Double Vanity, Formal Dining Room, French Doors, Island, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Security System, Separate Suite, Skylight, Solar Tube, Tray Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
- Carpet-W-W, Linoleum, Wood
- 2 Zoned Ac, Central Air, Electric
- 2 Zoned Heat, Forced Hot Air
- Boat Lift, Bulkhead/Rip, Deck, Dock/Pier, Horse Permitted, Insulated Doors, Irrigation System, Out Building, Palladian Windows, Thermal Windows
- Creek Frontage,Dock/Mooring,MLW 4-6 Ft,Navigable
- Circular Drive, Double Width, Open Lot
- Boat Ramp,Bulkhead/RIP,Possible Subdivision,Timber-Mixed,Waterfront,Wooded
- 4,380,829 Sq. Ft.
- Circular Drive,Double Width,Open Lot
- Crawl Space
- Easement,Waterfront Restrictions,Wetlands
- Richmond/Williamsburg Road (RT 60) to Waterside Dr. (RT 627) South to left on Carter Road to property on Right at 1915 Carter Road.
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Traditions
All or a portion of the multiple Listing information is provided by the Central Virginia Regional Multiple Listing Service, LLC, from a copyrighted compilation of Listings. All CVR MLS information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. The compilation of Listings and each 33 | Page CVR MLS Rules and Regulations 2013 All rights reserved individual Listing are ©2014 Central Virginia Regional Multiple Listing Service, LLC. All rights reserved.